Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh, Bill...

Bill Gates has blood on his hands. Again.

Why, you ask? Take a look at this!



See it? See it? Looks like that flashy Olympic opening ceremony didn't go off without a hitch. What, can't find it? Look at the sky.



It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a blue screen of death, the system failure screen that everyone who has ever used a Windows computer knows alllllllllll about; and if any of the athletes didn't, it was largely presented for every single one of them to see.

While digitally adding fireworks in TV broadcasts and curtain tailing ugly singers may be what everyone else is shaming Bejing for, I almost entirely blame the Olympic's IT committee for my incredibly low opinion of China right now.

Which I also feel guilty for, since you know all of them and their families will be executed once the olympics are over.

Which brings me to my original point: Bill Gates, your lousy software has killed even more people. When will it end?

(oh, and since I didn't link to it, I found the pictures and the information on Rivercool)

No comments: